Molalla River School District contracts with First Student Transportation for all student transportation needs. From athletic/activities events and field trips, to daily bus routes to and from school. First Student is focused on the safety and security of our students and staff.
2016-2017 Bus Information
Sign up to receive school closure information through
Any inquires regarding attendance areas and boundaries should be directed to First Student Transportation at (503) 829-2512.
OREGON DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
REGULATIONS GOVERNING PUPILS RIDING SCHOOL BUSES
· Pupils being transported are under authority of the bus driver.
· Fighting, wrestling, or boisterous activity is prohibited on the bus.
· Pupils shall use the emergency door only in case of an emergency.
· Pupils shall be on time for the bus both morning and evening.
· Pupils shall not bring firearms, weapons, or other potentially hazardous material on the bus.
· Pupils shall not bring animals, except approved assistance guide animals on the bus.
· Pupils shall remain seated while the bus is in motion.
· Pupils may be assigned seats by the bus driver.
· When necessary to cross the road, pupils shall cross in front of the bus or as instructed by the bus driver.
· Pupils shall not extend their hands, arms, or heads through the bus windows.
· Pupils shall have written permission to leave the bus other than at home or school.
· Pupils shall converse in normal tones; loud or vulgar language is prohibited.
· Pupils shall not open or close windows without permission of the driver.
· Pupils shall keep the bus clean, and must refrain from damaging it.
· Pupils shall be courteous to the driver, to fellow pupils, and passersby.
· Pupils who refuse to obey promptly the directions of the driver or refuse to obey regulations may forfeit their privilege to ride on the buses.
· Rules Governing Pupils Riding School Buses must be kept posted in a conspicuous place in all school buses.
Non-discrimination Notice: Molalla River School District recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals and groups in our society. It is the policy of the Molalla River School District Board of Education that all educational programs, activities and employment will be free of discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, parental or marital status, or age.